Donate Here

Become a Supporter

Helping is the most beautiful thing

The work of the Trust could not go on without the efforts of our many fundraisers from around the world.

If you’re interested in supporting our efforts to bring education, healthcare and human rights to the most disadvantaged communities in Nepal you can do so in a number of different ways:


In our downloadable resources section, you’ll find lots of exciting ideas for fundraising activities in our Volunteer Fundraising Pack. From the traditional marathons and parties, to the more whacky hair removal event and 24 hours fast, you’ll find something that suits you. There’s also information in the Pack on how to set up a justgiving page, and where to send a cheque or bank transfer to. If you would like any additional items, such as collection tins or promotional posters, just let us know and we would be happy to provide you with these.

Direct Debit

If you haven’t got time to organise and run an event, then feel free to set up a direct debit. This can also be done through our justgiving page, or you can arrange a regular bank transfer. Please contact us if this is something that you would like to do. From as little as a month you could fund a child through school or pay for a worker’s wages for assembling an earthquake resistant frame.


If you are interested in partnering your school or college with one of the communities that we are working with, then please contact us. We can provide you copies of our regular progress reports on the projects, as well as arranging a site visit for older students to see the impact that their fundraising has had on children just like them.

Please note:

If you are a UK taxpayer, The Mountain Trust is able to claim Giftaid on your donations. This is worth some 25% in addition to the amount you donate meaning that your £100 donation is worth £125 to us. It costs you no more though! If you wish to send us a cheque or make a direct bank transfer then please indicate that you are a taxpayer and that you wish the Mountain Trust to claim the giftaid on your donation. To do this you must provide your postal address.

If you are a higher-rate taxpayer in the UK, you should complete your self-assessment tax form each year and give details of the donations to the Mountain Trust and or any other Registered Charities you have made in order to receive an additional tax rebate from HMCR yourself. If you would like any further free advice, please contact us.

All prices that were quoted were accurate at the time of publication. Prices, taxes and exchange rates vary so the prices quoted are only a very approximate quote.